Yesterday was my 3rd beta which came back at 439 (up from 204 2 days prior) and progesterone was 12.9. While these are great numbers and things seem to be progressing like a normal pregnancy, I can't help but feel like I've been down this road before. The doubling time has slowed from 37 hours to 43 which makes me feel like it's going to slow to a hault and stop growing because it's in my tube. My 2nd pregnancy I had doubling betas, but they started really low:
16dpo - 8
18dpo - 20, 36 hour doubling (started bleeding this day)
20dpo - 49, 37 hour doubling
24dpo - 362, 33 hour doubling
30dpo - 875, 113 hour doubling
Now to my current pregnancy:
13dpo - 83
15dpo - 204, 37 hour doubling
17dpo - 439, 43 hour doubling
So somewhere around 400 it stopped doubling normally. Am I doomed to repeat history? I realize that my betas are much better for where I am as far as dpo especially compared to pg#2 and also the fact that I haven't had a any bleeding. I should feel optimistic, but I can't. My rational mind says that I may not be bleeding because of the progesterone.
Either way, I'm scheduled for an u/s on Wednesday the 19th. I don't quite know how I'm going to not break down into hysterics when they start the u/s. I've never had a good u/s. I've never seen my baby and not have it folowed by the doctor telling me it's over. Here's hoping this time is different.
0 comments:
Post a Comment