Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life goes on

Life doesn't stop even after 3 ectopics, a failed IVF and failed frozen transfer.  I have no choice but to look towards the future.  We've decided that we would try on our own and hope for a miracle.  So this was our first month back at it.  Of course hubby got sick, then he got injured at work.  We might have salvaged the cycle, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

I've endulged in a little retail therapy and am continuing to try to check things off my to-do list around the house.  This weekend brought with it a new fancy printer and a Coach bag.  It also involved throwing out stuff, which felt great!  It feels so cleansing to get rid of crap.

Lastly, I've had numerous recruiters contact me over the past couple of weeks.  One called yesterday and seems like he has quite a few career opportunities for me.  He seems to get what I'm looking for and understand my value.  I have a meeting with him tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some good news.  I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be nice to have something positive happen in our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment